Extended Campus was established as single point of contact to support enterprise or community groups in all forms of interaction with CIT
Since 2006 CIT has been the lead partner in a number of HEA-Funded Strategic Innovation Fund Projects at the interface between Academia and Enterprise (see www.reap.ie for more details).
These projects have resulted in a number of publications which may be of particular interest to Higher Education Institutions seeking to enhance their systems and structures for engagement with enterprise.
- Engaging with HE – Employer Perspectives
- Meeting the Needs of the Modern Workplace
- Framework for Progression of Craftpersons
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Migrants and Higher Education in Ireland
- Partnerships for Progress Conference Proceedings 2010
- Recognition of Prior Learning a Focus on Practice
- Work-Based Learning
- Work Placement in Third Level Programmes
- Customised Learning Development